If we can’t go to the bar, we’ll bring it to us. But if we’re being honest, our bar was stocked before the bars closed due to COVID-19.
We love Texas breweries and distilleries, so we make sure to have some Texas brands in the house. Here’s the list of our go-to Texas brands:
- Tito’s Vodka
- Deep Eddy Vodka
- Deep Ellum Vodka
- Rebecca Creek Whiskey
- Herman Marshall Whiskey
- Firestone & Robertson TX Bourbon
- Witherspoon Whiskey
- Texas Prickly Pear Spirit
- Legal Draft- Nowhere but Texas and Chief Justice Stout
- Unlawful Assembly- Rebel Faction and Smoke Screen
- Oak Cliff- Black Lager
- Lakewood Brewing- Temptress
- Community Beer- Texas Lager
- Peticolas- Black Curtains, Turn Out the Lights, Great Scot!
- Four Corners- Local Buzz
- Rahr & Sons- Adios Pantalones and Texas Red
- Bishop Cider
- Ranch Water
- On the Rocks pre-made cocktails with actual liquor (because sometimes you just want the drink made already)
So whether you shop at Goody Goody (our fave), Specs, Total Wine, or a local liquor store, support Texas brands and keep the home bar stocked. You can also order directly from some of the breweries for pickup orders.